Donations in excess of
C/- Charity Greeting Cards, Suite 25, 21 Collins Street
Alexandria, NSW 2015
|Telephone:||(02) 9779 1533|
|Fax:||(02) 8305 0555|
|Contact Person:||Neill Rudansky|
A Partnership between Parramatta Mission and Charity Greeting Cards
* All Orders Fulfilled by Charity Greeting Cards
* 40c per card is donated to Parramatta Mission
* Overprinting is available for orders of 50 cards or more
Parramatta Mission has been providing services to people who are homeless, facing crisis and living with mental illness for over 40 years. Its broader history can be traced back to the opening of the first Wesleyan Methodist Chapel on the current head office site in 1821, and with it – the commencement of multiple community outreach and support services.
Parramatta Mission’s expansive community programs were borne out of the early Wesleyan’s ethos of outreach, community and inclusiveness. The Wesleyans of colonial Parramatta had an ‘ open door’ policy and accepted everyone.
Today, Parramatta Mission is one of the largest providers of community mental health services in NSW, as well as one of the largest providers of community services to people who are homeless and facing crisis in western Sydney.
Headquartered and with numerous services in the Parramatta CBD, the Mission’s programs are delivered from no less than 80 sites – extending across western Sydney, to the Central Coast, beyond the Blue Mountains to Bathurst and to Liverpool in the south.
Just some of Parramatta Mission’s 70+ programs include; Lifeline Western Sydney, Thelma Brown Cottage domestic violence refuge, headspace Mt Druitt, Meals Plus Community Outreach, UnitingCare Mental Health, Hope Hostel and Parrahouse Youth Refuge.
Some interesting facts and figures about Parramatta Mission include the following:
* 100,000 meals are provided each year to families and individuals who are experiencing disadvantage.
* Housing and support is provided to 300 people each day.
* Refuge from domestic violence is provided to 80 women and 125 children each year.
* Each year, telephone counselling support is provided to 17,500 people by 110 Volunteer Telephone Counsellors.
* Only 9% of revenue is spent on administration costs – 91% goes to the delivery of vital Services.
Since 1999, Charity Greeting Cards has had the pleasure of providing Christmas cards to Charities, Corporate Clients and to printers all around Australia.
Our motto is “Supporting Charities with everything we do!”
So whether you send Birthday cards, a Christmas card or Thank You cards, ours make a difference to the amazing Charities we work with.
We do provide personalised Christmas cards too, and you can include a logo if you choose. On the inside of your Christmas card
or Birthday card we can print in black and white or full colour.
Our minimum order for Corporate Christmas cards is only 50 and we provide a professional and caring service.
You can be sure that a Charity has been supported through the purchase of your Charity Christmas cards.